Thursday 29 January 2015

Flowers in my Hair

Today I'm back again with another lovely girl from Prima "Blooms Collection" but I don't know her name.


I stamped the image twice onto watercolour paper and starting with her face, coloured her using my watercolour pencils and my Aquash water brush.


To finish I went around the edge with a grey pencil to give a shadow effect.

I'm not sure whether I'll colour the other image or leave it as you see it.

Thanks for the loan of your stamps, Jenni, much appreciated!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. The image you have used today is Bloom Girl Karlie and, although I have none of them, Karlie is one of my favorites! Of course, she is beautiful, but I love the fact that she has some artful elements--spool, thread, buttons, paint brushes, fabric--in and around her hair. You have done an amazing job, Helen, giving her life with your superb coloring skills! I am thinking I would leave the one on the left untouched. It just emphasizes what you have accomplished here--which is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!