Thursday 22 January 2015

Fondest Wishes

....... getting back to Craftanoon (ahem!)
the other challenge for the day was to create a scrapbook page, card etc from the sketch provided.  As you would probably have guessed from this blog, I rarely scrapbook, so I made a card.


I decided on a biggish square card using Graphic 45 "Time to Flourish"
papers that I had left over from the book I'd recently made.

I turned the sketch upside down as the little bird on the nest was looking up.  This square is popped onto dimensionals, while the other small squares are lightly sponged with Distress Ink and glued down flat.

I was quite happy with the finished card.  There were half a dozen or so entries in this challenge and it was hard to choose which one to vote for.

Thanks for looking today .....
Happy Crafting!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. You have your card into a piece of art, Helen! Love the purple (as I believe that you must looking at your sweater in the photo of you, so this G45 link is perfect in my book! Very artsy to have popped up the large square only! Dynamic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, colours and LO. Love the flower image cut into squares. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!