Friday 12 April 2019

I'm Excited!

I'm so CHUFFED!
Not only is today my BIRTHDAY I found out this morning
that my card won 2nd prize in its category at the Royal Easter Show!


I made one like this for my son a while back, so this one may look familiar
however, this is only the second time I've entered a card in the show.


I started with a leftover piece of black card that had been smooshed through a puddle of Distress Ink which looked a bit like the milky way in a night sky.
I tore a page from a book and stamped and embossed 'torn paper' in the centre of it.  
The centre was cut out, with the black background placed underneath with pop dots.


The TARDIS was stamped and embossed, coloured and cut out.
The door panels are done with Glossy Accents and although you can't see it in the photo,
the windows are shimmery.

The TARDIS is attached to the card with a wobble thingy
which means it's interactive.
The sentiment is computer generated.

 Stamps
Kindred Stamps - Time Traveller
Katzelkraft - Torn Paper  

 I guess I'll have to go to the Easter Show to see my card first hand,
what a great way to celebrate my birthday!
To say I'm excited, is an understatement.

Happy Crafting!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!