Sunday 7 April 2019

A wonderful creature

I always enjoy making ATCs 
and ATCoins just add to the fun.



This ATCoin was made for a swap entitled 'Dragonflies',
 and now that I know that the recipient has received it,
it's safe to show.



 Each time I make ATCoins, I make two.


There are a couple of reasons I do this :
1. in case the first goes astray, I have a second waiting
2. I keep the second one and it goes in my folder


Although you can't see it in the first photo, both ATCoins have a touch of glimmer to them.

Stamps
Stamp It - Curly Dragonfly 
Visible Image - orbital

[Note : Curly Dragonfly is an old stamp and is probably no longer available]

 
ATC = Artist Trading Card [3 1/2" x 2 1/2"]
ATCoin = Artist Trading Coin [2 1/2"]


Happy Crafting!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!