Friday 6 December 2013

Charmed Christmas

Just to be confusing, and I'm not hard to confuse, I thought I'd better do a second post as we're heading off to a wedding this weekend and I have a feeling I might just miss this challenge if I don't do it now.

At Wicked Wednesday, the theme is "A Charmed Christmas", so when I was playing this morning I came up with this, using stamps from Paper Smooches.


This little moose was stamped onto watercolour paper, his santa hat was then added before colouring with watercolour pencils  (my favourite colouring method at the moment).  I blended Fired Brick Distress Ink around the edges and lastly glued the little bell onto the end of the santa hat.

I'm entering this ATC in this weeks Wicked Wednesday challenge.

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. So cute and perfect for our wicked Wednesday challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a charmer (hehe), for sure, Helen! Love that little moose and the perfect sentiment! Great Santa hat complete with a jingle bell! You are good on the fly! Enjoy the wedding. Can't wait to see that card!!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!