Friday 6 December 2013

Challenge - Ribbon

This morning I joined the Friday Scrapbooking Ladies at Alice in Paperland.   While they are all occupied with their scrapbooking, I'm busy making cards or other little projects, so as the theme this week over on the CASology challenge is "Ribbon", this is what I made:


My friend from yesterday had brought along another of her new JOFY stamps and the lovely flower stem was among them.  The ribbon came from a little box of leftovers/offcuts that get collected in the store from time to time and someone had knotted it (goodness knows why?) and as I held it across the card, the knot lined up perfectly with the stems (woohoo).


After a quick search of the scrap paper bin I found this gorgeous pink shimmer paper which was the perfect colour to go with the flower.  I finished the card off when I got home by attaching the topper to a white card base and stamping 'wish big' (SU discountinued).

I'm entering this card in this weeks CASology Challenge.

Happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. your card is so very serene and lovely!! the sheer ribbon is the perfect touch! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is another gorgeous card! Those JOFY stamps are just so delicate! Love 'em! But, finding that perfect ribbon was a stroke of luck. It's perfect and makes this card a piece of art! Well done...again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you tied the ribbon to make it look like its around the flowers. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, the ribbon is so soft. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, this is so lovely, Helen ... soft, delicate, feminine ... and perfect! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this CAS card ~ the ribbon is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!