Saturday 25 May 2013

Frog Prince

I often look at CASology and think "I'll enter that challenge" and then the week has gone past and yes, you've guessed it, the challenge is finished and the next one is announced.  So this week I decided I would get my act together and give it a go.  The theme for this challenge is 'Royal', so here is my entry :


I've put together stamps from the following Dylusion sets: "Mischievous Malcolm", "Pondering Petunia" and "the right words" to come up with my Frog Prince, and he's been coloured using various Dylusion inks.

He was fussy cut, a new head fixed in place and then glued with two way glue to SU 'whisper white' with a mat of  'pear pizzazz' (discontinued), onto 'whisper white' card base.

I'm entering this challenge - www.CASology.blogspot.com.au

Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable image and great coloring! I'm glad you played along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a hardsome Prince. Love your card. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your frog prince made me laugh when I saw your card in the gallery! It's so perfect for the sentiment...it looks like that's exactly what he's thinking! Love your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card - I love this eyes! and a great sentiment (good reminder to us all!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!