Saturday 22 December 2012

Happy Christmas

It's that time of the year again and I thought I'd do a quick post to wish you all a very

Happy Christmas.   

I have so enjoyed having a crafty blog to show some of the things I've made during the year, and without which these creations would sit on a shelf somewhere gathering dust, and nobody would get to see them.

Thanks to all those bloggers out there who are so inspiring and don't mind sharing their creations for others to enjoy.   I love being on a papercraft journey that continually changes and evolves and is such fun!

I would like to take this opportunity to encourage you to look at the Bible passage, Luke 2:8-20 which tells of the birth of Christ, without whom we wouldn't celebrate Christmas.  He is truly the reason for the season.

I'd would like to wish you and your families a wonderful Christmas, sharing all that this season has to offer,  exciting presents, yummy food and spending time with those we love.

hugs,
Helen

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all of the love and happiness today and in the New Year!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!