Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas "Kitty" tags?

Today I thought I'd show a couple of quick tags using some different bits'n'bobs of techniques.

This tag is made from spritzing Ink Refresher onto the tag, scrunching it up to make sure the Refresher soaks in nicely, then blending Distress Inks together and finishing off with some Perfect Pearls and set with a quick spritz of water.  I've then added the words from Dylusions and "Kitty" from Stampotique, and gently gone around the edge of the words with Distress Ink to make them pop.


In this tag I've again blended Distress Inks together, stamped "Kitty", and used a dotty stencil and dabbed Stormy Sky Distress Ink through the dots to give the idea of snow.  The letters came from my stash and of course since it's summer here in Australia, there is no way it's going to snow, certainly not in Sydney!  To finish it off, I added some glossy accents to some of the dots (which are rather hard to see, sorry).

Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas - thank you for entering your tags into my 12 days of xmas techniques tags! Your tags are beautiful. Your Blog is such an inspiration and I adore your drawings. I will be following your blog and thank you for following mine. Hope you have a great day today! Sam

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!