Monday 18 June 2012

Graphic 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe"

Sorry I've taken a few days to start showing off the projects from my weekend in Brisbane but I didn't realise how much I missed the internet until we lost it for a few days, technology is wonderful until it doesn't work!

When the list of classes on offer first appeared, I jumped at the opportunity to be able to make a project using Graphic 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" papers with Jane Tregenza, who is on the design team for the 3rd year, as I knew we'd be in for a treat, and I wasn't wrong, it was really fun.

This class was "Patchwork Pieces", each square its own little work of art, and then they are all  put together on a black frame (about 8"x 8") to form a lovely sort of mosaic.  All that is left to do is add some photos (mine are still to come) and then display it for everyone to enjoy.  

I'll be back soon to show off more creations.

Have a crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. This is an amazing project. I saw the Graphic 45 papers on Create and Craft (UK) which a 24 hour channel that is dedicated to crafting! The papers are fabulous!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea - it looks amazing! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I just stopped by to say thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. Really glad that I did, as this is gorgeous. I love Graphic 45 papers, but seem to only keep them for stroking (shame on me I know!). If I could be sure to create something this gorgeous then I'd have no trouble taking scissors to them!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!