Saturday 2 June 2012

Floral Watercolour

A few days ago I was having a play with some watercolour card to use as a background, but as I'm not very familiar with using this technique, it was a bit of a mishmash and didn't turn out as I had imagined.  However, as I looked at it, I decided I would put it through the cuttlebug using the Tattered Florals die from Tim Holz, and create a flower to add to a card.


The flower was layered and finished with a pearl brad, and the lace is from Green Tara and is self adhesive.  The idea for the watercolour background came from Vicky at www.craftingclare.blogspot.com and is something I will play with some more as the thought of creating a background is quite appealing.

Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. It may not have made the background you were after Helen but my goodness, what a stunning flower it's made! Thanks for the mention! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!