Thursday 8 March 2012

Soggy Thursday

Soggy Thursday, who calls their blog post that?  But it's been raining all night and hasn't stopped, our driveway has turned into a lake and it's cold and miserable.  Even our cat Frostie thinks so, she's been happily sitting on my knee while I 've been on the computer and it's a bit early in the day for her to do this.  Normally she is curled up on someone's bed, dreaming .......

Yesterday was a busy day, but I had lots of fun playing, with cards and paper, of course.  First up I headed off to a Stamp-a-Stack class where we made 4 masculine cards and 4 feminine cards.  Masculine cards are always more difficult so it's great to have some in my stash.  I don't think they'll last long.

Next I was off to have lunch with my Mother's Group girls.  There were only the three of us today but we always enjoy each others company and catching up with news.

Then off to another friend whose daughter is planning her 21st birthday and they needed some help with the invitations.  We had made a start with them on Monday but realised we had under-estimated the amount of patterned paper, so with another couple of sheets of paper and some brads, we were able to finish them all.  They look lovely and the soon to be birthday girl was very happy with how they turned out.

This coming week is one for birthday cards - I need to make a 21st, a 50th and an 80th, so I'll finish up here, put my creative hat on and go and play.

Have a crafty day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!