Wednesday 21 March 2012

Meander Album

I enjoy creating little albums and when I saw this one over at LakeAvenueDesigns.com I thought, "what a sweet little album, it looks easy enough, I'll give it a go", so I picked some paper (Graphic 45 - Tropical Travelogue) and got started.   Although this album is listed on Lake Avenue as a Brag Book, I called mine a Meander Album as I found I could put more pages in as I went and so you can "meander" through looking at photos (although my album doesn't have any photos at the moment).

 This is the front cover, with just a ribbon for closure, as I think the paper is gorgeous by itself.

This is the inside front cover.  You can slip photos or tags in behind the decoration, which means photos can be changed whenever you like without being stuck in permanently.

As you open out each page there is something new, and as the photo above shows, the middle page opens down.  The flowers are positioned for two more photos to tuck behind.

The next page opens out, each time revealing more of the gorgeous papers.

This time the middle page opens upwards.

Inside back cover has room for two more photos, just slip them into the bottom pockets.

This is such a fun album to put together.  I'm sure I could add a couple more pages as the spine, although not very wide, leaves enough space without being bulky.

I'm teaching this album at Alice in Paperland on Saturday, 24th March, so hope everyone has lots of fun making one for themselves.

Have a crafty day!


1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Helen - I'd be at your class like a shot if I lived just a tad closer...! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!