Sunday 4 March 2012

Cascade Card

Earlier this week, it was my friend Marelle's birthday, so I thought I would make her a Cascade Card.  I've seen them on other blogs but it wasn't until last weekend that I found a pattern for it over on Splitcoast Stampers.  It was reasonably easy to construct, decorating on the other hand, took a lot longer.  The end result is a bit busy but it was my first attempt at this design, so I hope Marelle enjoyed it.


All supplies are SU - stamps: Fresh Vintage (SAB), Elements of Style, Happy Moments (retired);  DSP:  Bella Rose (retired);  two-step bird punch;  cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White;  markers: Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose, Old Olive.  

Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!