Friday 16 March 2012

Card for Emma

March is one of those months when there seems to be a birthday every few days, and while not everyone over 21 receives a card, there are still 8 people who will.  Sometimes the card comes from my stash, at other times the card is made specifically for a particular person.  The idea for the "Emma" card came from my penfriend a few years ago, when I received a "Helen" card which she had handmade.  I thought it a lovely idea and tucked it away for future reference, but it wasn't until last week that the idea became reality.  Emma is the daughter of one of my friends, hopefully she received it in the mail yesterday and it brought a smile to her face.


The cardstock is SU Bashful Blue, DSP is Everyday Enchantment (SAB), butterfly stamp is Kaisercraft Tigerlilly.

It's a little hard to see in the photo but there is faux stitching around 3 of the 4 letters with the butterfly M having pearls, just to add a little something extra.

Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone loves to see their name in lights (if you know what I mean!) and I bet Emma was delighted with this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!