Wednesday 14 November 2018

Diary Musings

When I started this blog, I wanted it to be a bit of a craft diary for a couple of reasons:
 (1) to share with others and
 (2) as a record of what I had made. 
These days it seems that blogging is waning somewhat
and that facebook and instagram have taken over.
Although I don't comment as much as I used to, nevertheless I still enjoy reading blogs
as quite often there are instructions along with a list of what has been used to create the project.
 
Anyhoo, enough of the chatter.
 
 I've been playing with miniatures .....


..... miniature books, that is.

These are my first two attemps, both with leather covers.
They measure 1 1/2" wide by 2" high and have one signature of 6 pages,
which are held in place by this gold thread.






Admittedly these are both fairly plain and need a bit of tweaking
but they were fun to make.

I quite enjoy working on small projects and hope to make more tiny books - stayed tuned!

 Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!