Wednesday 7 November 2018

Another Birthday?


Whenever I'm at the shops, one of my first stops is browsing the newsagency
for any new papercraft magazines and what, if any, freebies are attached. 




The stamp set attached to Creative Stamping [Issue 57] magazine tickled my fancy
with its fun animal stamps and co-ordinating sentiments.

I stamped the llama directly onto some white card and coloured him with a variety of light browns and a smidge of blue on his eyelids.  
Next I stamped him again onto some scrap paper, cut around it and using it as a mask, 
stamped the grasses around his feet.  The sentiment was then stamped off to the side.



I hand-drew a border around the edges, then mounted the card on a varigated green mat
before adhering it to a folded white card.

An easy but fun little card - I hope the recipent liked it!

Happy Crafting!
 

1 comment:

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!