Sunday 4 November 2018

Birthday Wishes

The last few weeks have been just a tad busy, 
hence why my poor blog is feeling a little neglected.
However the end is in sight along with a Papercraft Show next weekend,
just what I need to get Mr Mojo enthusiastic again!


Hmmm .... I just realised this card is fairly monotone with a splash of colour,
but hey it works for me!

Anyhoo, back to the matter at hand, I made this card for my brother
whose birthday it was recently.

The pussy was stamped directly onto the card
with the bird positioned on its back. 
Both were coloured with prismacolor pencils.



The thought bubble, happy birthday and sewing line were all stamped
and to finish it off, I drew a line by hand around the other three sides.

To add a little depth, I used double-sided foam tape to adhere the panel to folded card.

Stamps
 Katzelkraft - KTZ152
Lawn Fawn - A Birdie Told Me
Darkroom Door - Happy Birthday
49 and Market - Gabi's Line Stitch Stamp Set

  Happy Crafting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!