Tuesday 26 April 2016

Yes, I'm still here!

Yes, I'm still here!
Crafting has taken a little bit of a back seat this month, not because I don't want to play, 
simply that there has been a general household tidy up happening.
Not very exciting, I know, but one of those necessities of owing a house!

Oh, and my dining table where I craft, has disappeared under boxes and other bits & bobs.

But don't dispare, soon everything will be back to normal (whatever that means) and I'll be joining in with various challenges again (I've even found a new one!) .


Hehehe!  Should be "Autumn has arrived at last". 
I made this for a challenge last month, and then realised I'd got it wrong, ooops!

Anyway, I'll be back again in May, so until then

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Spring, Autumn, the weather doesn't seem to know the difference! Love your lady against that fab background. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is adorable! I smiled when I saw the sentiment, thinking it is fall for you "down under." Love your image and the coloring is perfect! Will catch up with you again in May!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Helen, love the City Girls! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and it seems strange that we are moving rapidly towards Summer whilst you are heading into Autumn. Good luck with the household tidy up, not a job I envy you! x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!