Saturday 9 April 2016

Garden Friends

This week's challenge at Wicked Wednesday is
"Garden Friends"


I started by blending 'crushed olive' and 'broken china' Distress Inks for the ground/sky background, with a quick spritz of water to give it some interest.  Next the mushroom garden was stamped directly onto the ATC and another stamped onto scrap white cardstock.  The 'shrooms were individually cut out, coloured with Prismacolor pencils and glued back into position.

This cute little person was also stamped onto cardstock, coloured and popped up on dimensionals.  Every garden needs a butterfly, so one came fluttering past just at the right moment!

Stamps
Carabelle Studio - "Zinouk des marais"
Carabelle Studio - "Zinouk du sous bois"

Challenge
Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge - #204 "Garden Friends"

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this, so whimsical. Those fungi are just so fun! (Did you see what I did there!? Well, I thought it was funny) great background too. Cara X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A creative interpretations of the Garden Friends challenge, Helen! Not a fan of mushrooms on my table, but I can certainly enjoy them here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these stamps Helen, and how you used and coloured them. So gorgeous and fun. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, beautifully coloured and wow those stamps! x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!