Monday 18 April 2016

Swapped, not Abandoned!

Just a quick blog today.
A few weeks ago, I did a swap with a lovely lady in the USA who makes glass pendants.  She sent me a lovely necklace and I, in turn, sent her four bookmarks.


These bookmarks all have loops on them for hanging.


I couldn't decide which ones to send her, so all four were posted.

I received a message this morning to say they had arrived safely.  She is planning on hanging them in her studio, so instead of just one tag, she has a choice of four.

These were such fun to put together - now to make some more ready to abandon or give away.

Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. She'll love them Helen, they're great !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Stampotique are such a good combination, Helen! You have amassed quite a collection and your use them in unique ways. When they have their next DT call, I hope you will apply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous miniature works of art, love them all. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!