Tuesday 17 November 2015

Take a Box

Good afternoon folks, I'm back again with a cute (I think, anyway) little 3D scene in a box.  I like to have a little fiddle around with layering and this week's challenge at Stampotique is to "Take a Box", which is perfect to create a little scene.


This is actually half a box which was left over from a few weeks ago when I was trying to make a lid to fit properly - let me just say I have a couple of bottoms without lids!  Anyhow, as this box was a bit wide, I cut it in half, slid the two pieces to where I wanted them for this little stable and glued them back into place.

The background and awning paper is all from Kaisercraft, with the special delivery notice from Graphic 45.


I stamped "Reindeer" from Stampotique onto a piece of lightly patterned paper and fussy cut him out.  I added a touch of colour to his nose, eyes, tail and bell.  

"Picket Fence" also from Stampotique, was stamped onto patterned paper and fussy cut, leaving the bottom edge to be tucked under the front edge of the box.


A dot of Liquid Pearl 'onyx pearl' was added to the top of the special delivery notice.

This little box was quite fun to make and for "Reindeer" to make his first appearance on this blog!

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. I adore this Helen. Super cute and clever box usage :)
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely scene, so creative and perfect for the challenge this week. Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful dimensional scene!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love it ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project, I love the reindeer stamp I have it too and can't wait to use it. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project love it
    Thank you for joining us at the stampotique designers challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute <3 <3
    Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!