Monday, 23 November 2015

In Tune

In between some housework, finishing off a couple of postcards and a driving lesson, I made this little ATC ready to enter a couple of challenges.
The theme at Sisterhood of Snarky Sisters this week is "Yodelayeehoooo" and 
over at Wicked Wednesday it is "Torn Paper/Torn Edges".


As I was looking through my stash of stamps, I came across this favourite by Penny Black (2003) called "Carolers".  I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the chickens and popped dimensionals on them.  The music paper was in a little pack of goodies I recently purchased from a craft show, so I torn a small piece to fit the ATC.  I edged around the music with 'pumice stone' Distress Ink for definition and then attached to the black ATC.  I added a piece of piano key washi tape across the bottom for the chickens to stand on, and then attached the chickens.

These chickens look like they are having a great time singing their little hearts out - hope you enjoy them too!

Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. Love these carolers, Helen, and they are perfect for this smaller art space. Great background, too! Perfect for the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroling chickens?? What a fab ATC!!
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our "Y is for yodelllaayyyeeeehoooooo" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken carol singers ! LOL Love them ! Fab ATC Helen. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Singing chickens — I love it! And your ATC. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that card, of the chickens,
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those chickens, awesome ATC. thanks for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think of this piece of craftiness, so please leave me a message,
cheers, Creative Chooke