Sunday 29 November 2015

Surprise

I don't always blog swaps, but this afternoon I have been working on an ATC swap with the theme being "Surprise"

In the back of my mind I could picture the stamp I wanted to use for the box - it is an old Penny Black (2001) called "Funny Present" where a cat is jumping out of the box surprising the dog sitting next to it.  So after a bit of fussy cutting, this is my "Surprise" ATC.


Although we can use other stamps, primarily the stamps need to be Stampotique and that is where "Hamlet of Halloween" and "Dog Cube" come into the picture.


The cat has been removed from the box and replaced with a dog, all fussy cut and put back together.  Hamlet of Halloween was stamped onto some leftover shimmery blue paper, fussy cut and then had dots of ruby red Liquid Pearls added to his body.  He was then put aside to dry.


Each ATC is slightly different, this time the box is a brighter colour and the dog is different.


This box contains a double surprise, poor Hamlet is really going to have his hands full with this one!

Each background is also different but they all came from the same piece of card.  The letters are little stickers, perfect the colour and size of the ATC.

I hope the recipients like their ATCs, and in return I wonder what I will receive?

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!