Wednesday 4 November 2015

Edith & Miranda

October has been a bit of a busy month which hasn't left much time to play, but that hasn't stopped me from buying some new stamps.  Last Saturday my friend and I headed off to the Penrith Papercraft Show to look at all the goodies on display, but you can't go to a craft show and not buy anything, right?  Hmmm .... these two lovely ladies accompanied me home - introducing

Edith & Miranda


These lovely stamps come from Eclectic Images, a company that I generally only find at craft shows.  I thought I'd start with something simple hence the bookmarks.  They are all stamped in Archival 'Jet Black' ink directly onto the card, with a second image stamped and cut out to form a mask.  The backgrounds were then stamped around them.


If Miranda had been at the Melbourne Cup yesterday, she could have taken out the award for best dressed!



Each of the girls was coloured using watercolour pencils and a blender pen.
These bookmarks will probably be placed somewhere for someone to find as Art Abandonment.

Be sure to come back again to see what other new stamps have made their way into my stash!

Happy Crafting!
 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet fashionistas here, Helen, and perfectly adorned in just the right colors! A great coup to have them in your stash!!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!