Wednesday 25 March 2015

Don't Blink

I enjoy playing along with challenges as they make me think about themes or ideas I may not otherwise think of.  I've just got time to sneak in with a tag for this week's 
Tagalong Challenge entitled "Angel"


I started with a tag that already had a background using "Water Droplets" by Designs by Ryn.  It was a bit of a dark grungy looking tag and I'd put it away not knowing quite how to use it.

The "Weeping Angel" is from a set of Doctor Who stamps 
(I'm sorry but I don't remember where they were sourced)
and as it is a shortish stamp, I added a brick wall, tucking the angel behind.


My Wink of Stella pen came into play again, adding some sparkle to the water droplets.

'Don't Blink' was stamped in 'jet black' archival ink, but as it didn't show up very well, I went over the letters with a silver pen.

One of these days, I think it would be really cool to have a 'weeping angel' in the garden, but just a word of caution "DON'T BLINK" !!!
 
Happy Crafting!
 

4 comments:

  1. Your tag is so very, very beautiful, Helen! That image blows my mind...even angels cry! So glad you submitted this to the Tag Along Challenge Blog this week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Helen and you are in the top 3 ! Yay ! Congrats ..
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag - love it! Can't believe you managed to find Dr Who stamps - I will be on the look out for them now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with the Tag Along Challenge Blog this week, Helen. You were chosen as one of the top 3!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!