Wednesday 18 March 2015

Abandoned but not lonely!

I recently came across a FB page called Art Abandonment
where people make all sorts of different crafty/arty items and leave them somewhere for someone to find.  I was rather intrigued by this and thought about how I could abandon something.  As I have lots of leftovers from all my papercrafting, I decided to make ATC's (Artist Trading Cards).


The background papers are all from Graphic 45 "Time to Flourish" (8" x 8" paper pad) and were the perfect size for use on an ATC.

The butterflies and dragonflies were stamped using Prima "Butterfly Wings" and the small butterflies are from a small Prima set called "Stationers Desk" (at least, that is the only title I can find on the packet).


These were so easy to make with paper for the background, along with a quote or words and a little winged creature or two.

So, keep your eyes open, you never know where you might find a little abandoned piece of art!
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Would love to find one of your ATC's. They're gorgeous !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Your "finders" are going to be delighted x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen posts from individuals participating in the group and have been intrigued, but that's as far as I got! I am so pleased that you carried the mission further and actually made your art and abandoned it! Would love to hear any follow up!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!