Saturday 13 December 2014

Visible Image - Ho Ho Ho

I thought I'd play along with a challenge that
has running at the moment.
Each month Craft Stamper magazine includes a little stamp on the front of the magazine and the December issue was a set from Visible Image of "HO" , "Believe" and some "footprints".

This is my entry tag in the challenge.


I thought I'd go with a vintage look to my tag using 'barn door' and 'iced spruce' Distress Inks which when blended together, give a grungy, vintage look to the tag.

The stamps were inked up using Archival 'watering can' ink which is much better suited to the vintage look, then if I had used jet black.

I went around the edges with my distressing tool, tearing and rolling a section in which the word "believe" peeps through from below.


I adhered this tag to another of the same size which has just a touch of 'chipped sapphire' Distress Ink around the edges.  
The seam binding ribbon was dragged through 'barn door' and 'chipped sapphire' inks and spritzed with water to blend the colours together.  It was then looped through the tag.

Hope you like my tag using these cover stamps.

Happy Crafting!!!

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous tag Helen. Love how you have torn the paper to add the sentiment and the footprints are fab.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute tag. Love the footprints. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!