Wednesday 15 January 2014

One Good Friend

The challenge at Wicked Wednesday this week is "Friendship" and with the cut-off fast approaching, this is what I've come up with.


I already had the background from when I was playing with Gelatos the other day, and I know it's fairly pale but that is what happens when you rub gelatos off with a tissue on gloss card.

The little girls are from a SU set called "Kimono Kids" (I'm not sure but I have a feeling it is discontinued) which I stamped in 'jet black' Archival ink onto watercolour cardstock.  I coloured them with various Distress Markers, fussy cut them out and popped them on dimensionals.

The clouds and birds in the background are from SU "Up, Up and Away" and the words (sorry they are blurry) read 'One good friend is worth a thousand relatives', also from "Kimono Kids".

This ATC is my entry in this weeks challenge at Wicked Wednesday.

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!