As yesterday was a stay-at-home day with the tradies busy outside on the driveway, what better way to spend some time then getting inky again with Dylusions inks and stencils etc.
After my first attempt looked a bit 'muddy' with too many colours together (although the second page was better), this time I spritzed with more water and the colours ran and blended beautifully. It was such fun and I was really happy with how the next double page turned out.
The last thing I added on this page turned out to be a bit of a surprise - I outlined the flowers with a Distress marker "picket fence" and as it dries it leaves a white ghosty look behind. So I gave the words and wings just a touch as well - and learned something new at the same time!
Thanks for visiting and leaving your thoughts, it's always a bit of a "buzz" reading comments.