Saturday 16 February 2019

Japanese Book Binding and More

Over the last few weekends I have been to the  
Sydney Planners Market, Craft Alive and yesterday
The Stitches & Craft Show.
Each one was different and I enjoyed them all.
 
Although I didn't spend very much at any of them,
I did, however, learn some new skills by doing some make'n'takes and a class.
 

 


 Japanese Book Binding was a class taught by the lovely Michelle
from Paperazzi Design Studio.

We started with the design on the left and built on those skills with each of the following three books.

I really enjoyed the process of making these books, and from just a few sheets of paper, we turned them into something pretty and practical.  
I think the hardest thing about these books was threading the needle!
 
On my next post, I'll be showing you the make'n'take I made,
so please come back and take a look.
 
Happy Crafting!
  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!