Sunday 30 December 2018

Looking back ...

So, as another year draws to a close,
it's time to reflect on the different cards and projects
I've embarked on during the year.


'Friends are the Best Gifts' was my first entry in the'
Royal Easter Show and although it didn't win any prizes,
it was thrilling to see it on display.


'Be Awesome' is still sitting on the easel on my desk,
and I never tire of seeing him.


Earlier this year I was lucky enough to be part of a design team
for a local papercraft store,
which only came to an end when I went on my long awaited overseas trip.


This 'book card' was made to celebrate a good friend's 60th birthday.


Son #3 graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree
- this little chap was perfect and my son loved it.


One of the last cards of the year, celebrating a 40th birthday.


Thank you to all those who visit this blog
whether occasionally or on a more regular basis.

I wish you a happy, healthy and crafty 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!