Wednesday 19 December 2018

Not until I've had my Coffee

It's a wet, stormy and humid night in Sydney,
dinner is eaten, the dishes are still waiting to be done,
but not until I've had my coffee.

In the meantime .....


It's always good to have a couple of stamps in my stash
that are perfect for when you forget  ahem .... overlook a birthday!


The background is a combination of Distress Oxide inks, 
along with a stencil and a bit more of the same colours.

I stamped the pooch directly onto the background and again on white card.
My favourite washi tape was added, then the fussy cut pooch adhered directly 
over the first image.  A light touch of colour was added to the fur and his collar, 
then yellow Gelly Glaze pen gave the coffee mug an enamel look.

Stamps
Katzelkraft - Enervy
Stampendous - Birthday Wishes


Until next time, the pooch and I will enjoy our hot beverages!

Happy Crafting!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!