Tuesday 26 November 2013

Family LineUp

Well, here I am back again, this time with something a bit bling-ey, perfect for this weeks theme at Tagalong Challenge which is "Ring a ding ding, .... lots of Bling".


These cute little guys are two of my brand new stamps which arrived from Stampotique recently.  The blue monster is "Feathery Monster" and his four companions are from "Line Up".  "Why do all five monsters?" you may ask.  Well since there are five in our family and the tag had plenty of room, I thought "why not".  The mind works in mysterious ways sometimes - hee hee hee.


The tag is cut from lime-green glitter paper/card  (I really need to use a craft knife and ruler, 'cause each time I cut glitter paper, I keep blunting my paper trimmer blade and this one is almost new) and mounted onto a piece of black card.

The monsters are stamped onto watercolour paper using Archival 'jet black' and coloured using, yep, you guessed it,  watercolour pencils blended with a water brush.  They were all fussy cut and popped up onto dimensionals.  Feathery Monster has some silver kindyglitz on his spots, the monster next to him has some gold liquid pearls, the orange one has some silver kindyglitz and ruby red liquid pearls, and last but not least, the littlest monster has a ruby red heart.


To finish off, I've added an offcut of red textured paper for a ribbon.

I'm entering this tag in this weeks theme at Tagalong Challenge

Thanks for looking and any comments are always appreciated (nice ones, of course) !

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute little monsters! Love your blingy tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of bling, indeed, Helen! I just receive the "Line Up" and am eager to use the stamp. I am definitely a novice when it comes to coloring and shading images, so it will be a learning for me! Great fun tag! P.S. Just signed up to "follow by e-mail"! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!