I thought I'd play along with the Stampotique Designers Challenge this week, the theme being "song title" or something similar.
The tag started out, and finished, as a mop-up, firstly with green and blue Dylusion inks followed by wild honey Distress Stain.
With the song title in my head, the perfect stamp would have to be "relaxin' " from Stampotique. She was stamped on vanilla card, coloured with Distress Markers, and fussy cut before being layed on the tag to get the placement of the words correct.
The words are inked up in black Archival Ink, and to add to the theme, I put a strip of music washi tape under her feet to ground her before she was popped up on dimensionals.
To finish the tag I added a 'ribbon' made from washi tape and doubled over before threading through the hole. Thanks to Tim Holtz for sharing that tip on youtube!