Thursday 21 February 2013

Yes, I'm still here .....

Just thought I'd pop in to say "yes, I'm still here ....." .  I've just been rather busy in the last week or so designing cards for my next couple of classes, writing up instruction sheets (with photos, which takes me twice as long as writing the instructions, and then I still have to ask for help) and some shop samples. 

I've also been trying to make some TARDIS cards for the Doctor Who Convention which is on this coming weekend.   Each one takes a while to construct, especially the window frames, so my offering isn't going to be very big, but you never know, I may even get some orders.

I have to say though, I don't mind one little bit being busy, as I'm doing what I enjoy most, making cards!

Tomorrow I am teaching a Fancy Folds class at Pages 2 Scrap at Tuggerah, staying the night with my BFF and then I get to play in a Dylusions class on Saturday morning, before coming home - can't wait!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!