Friday 8 February 2013

Tag Cards

The first class I'm teaching at Alice in Paperland this term are "Tag Cards".   The original idea for these cards came from the Graphic 45 blog as a free tutorial towards the end of last year, and I thought they would be ideal for a class.  So I made two of these cards, lots of layers and a bit of fussy cutting, but fun to made nevertheless.  BUT, they are too big to fit in a regular DL envelope and I really don't like having to make my own envelopes.


Onto the second version which has been scaled down a bit and will fit into a DL envelope.  The first one is together, it just needs a pearl brad and ribbon.


The second is still a work in progress, but it won't be long until both samples are finished.


The papers are all from Graphic 45 "A Ladies Diary" collection, which is one of my favourites as they are so elegant and take you back to a bygone era.

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, I love the vintage images you have used - very elegant. MM x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!