Monday 24 September 2012

Relaxin' with Gibi & Gooseneck

Thought I'd drop by and introduce you to "Relaxin'" with  "Gibi" & "Gooseneck", just three of the characters from the Stampotique range of stamps, that are taking centre stage in my next class at Pages 2 Scrap on the Central Coast at Tuggerah in October.  I saw some of these stamps earlier in the year while window-shopping at at craft market (I was very good and didn't buy anything) and was quite intrigued by them.  And so when I saw them on the shelf at Pages 2 Scrap, I couldn't resist buying 1 or 2 or ........!  As I was surfing the net, I came across Michelle's blog here and was inspired by her creations.  Thanks Michelle!


These are a bit different to my usual type of cards, more arty, sort of halloween meets Tim Burton style.  I was quite happy with the way they all turned out, and each card is going to look different, even if it's only because every background will be different.

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. These are great Helen and I love those arty backgrounds! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!