Tuesday 17 April 2012

Olde Curiosity Shoppe

As you may have guessed by now, I just love Graphic 45 papers, and this last collection "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" is no exception.  Lately I have been buying the 12"x12" pad of papers, but this time I thought I'd go with the 8"x8" collection instead.  I was inspired by a design I saw recently while browsing, where they had used Inchies.  So when I was in Alice in Paperland browsing (not working) and came across some inchie squares by Twiddleybitz, the old brain cogs got whirring, and this is what I came up with.


Mine doesn't really look like what I'd seen, but sometimes you just need a nudge of inspiration not to mention imagination.  This paper is just so quirky.  All I need to finish it, is either a tiny pair of spectacles or a tiny magnifying glass to go in the top left square.  I know it's hard to see but it has an eye chart and a little added extra would just finish it off nicely. 

Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. The picture enlarges when you click on it so it was very clear. I love anything made with inchies and this is so effective! I think you're right - a tiny pair of spectacles would be perfect for that top left-hand square! Vicky x

    I went to the Ally Pally with a friend as a day out. I wasn't there to buy but I bought some EZ mount which I use to turn my wheels into stamps sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!