Monday 2 April 2012

Meander Album

Today I've been working on some cards for an upcoming class at Alice in Paperland.  The class is to create a 2D card with a 3D look using masking and sponging etc., a bit like a one-layer card but this one will have an extra layer.  I'll post some photos closer to the class when I have some more samples.


At the recent Meander Album class at Alice's, everyone enjoyed making their own little album which was  made from Graphic 45's Tropical Travelogue collection.  My sample album, however, was made from Kaisercraft Tiny Woods collection, just for something different, with lots of cute little animals to fussy cut and pop any photos behind.


Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. What an inspiring album Helen (if only there were a few extra hours in the day!) and I'm really looking forward to seeing the 2D card with the 3D look! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!