Thursday 23 May 2019

Mousey Greetings

Another birthday, another card .....
 
 
This one was whipped up fairly quickly and is just a bit of fun.

I cut a square from white card, stamped the cat and the mouse directly onto it, 
then stamped them again onto extra white card.

A couple of pieces of torn washi tape was added to ground both images,
then coloured and fussy cut them out, gluing directly over the first images.

I stamped a speech bubble and added a sentiment.  A light edging of Distress Ink around the card square and it was ready to adhere to the folded card.

 Stamps
Katzelkraft - Les rats des villes [KTZ179]
[KTZ 152]
Lawn Fawn - Open Me; Slow Down and Enjoy

I'm sure the cat stamp has a name, but I haven't got it written down, 
so if you know what it's called,  just let me know. 

'Happy Birthday, Kiddywink'

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!