Wednesday 15 May 2019

Chicken

May is a bit of a busy month,
what with a few Birthdays, Mother's Day, Anniversary ....
and a Wedding!

So, I thought I'd better make a start on a couple of birthday cards, 
one of which is winging its way overseas, the other to country NSW.


"Chicken" is one of my favourite stamps from Stampotique.
I stamped her directly onto the background paper, a second time on white cardstock
and again [this time only inking up her top] onto a scrap of pretty paper.



I coloured "Chicken" with my favourite pencils, then fussy cut both the card image 
and the floral paper.  Before gluing them into place, I added some washi tape
to the bottom and a couple of smaller torn pieces higher up on the wall.
The wall was layered onto a simple black mat,
which was adhered to folded white card.

Stamps
Stampotique - Chicken; 3 Greetings.

Even though this card is for a friend, 
I thought I'd play along with a couple of challenges at the same time.


Come back and visit again tomorrow - then I'll decide which card is going to which friend.

Happy Crafting!
 

2 comments:

  1. What a very unusual and fabulous image. She looks perfect with the graffiti style wall and greeting behind her. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too. And good luck with the DT Call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are still playing paper dolls! I wish we were neighbors and could do crafty things together! A great card today with blue eye shadow making quite a fashion statement (I still have it!). We will be home soon and I can check the mail and see if my octagon die has arrived. Can't wait to set the crafty world ablaze with your new idea! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!