Sunday 17 March 2019

Dragonflys!


I find swaps really helpful especially when my brain has turned into mulch,
because as there is usually a theme, it means one major factor has already been decided for me.



I think the theme for this ATCoin swap was Things with Wings.  I wonder if you could call him a 'dragonfly'?   Hehehehe!!!!

ATC's or ATCoins are also helpful when I haven't many ideas, as they are are only small and all I need is a background and a focal point.  This background was from a leftover piece of patterned paper, so even easier.

 
 Both these little dragons were stamped onto white card and coloured with Inktense watercolour blocks.  They were fussy cut and glued directly onto the background paper.  A smidge of Wink of Stella was added on their wings.


As ATCoins are not very big, I don't like to just pop them in an envelope by themselves, so I made a co-ordinating card to protect them.


There is a little pocket on the left hand side to pop the ATCoin into, the right side is left to write a note to the recipient.


I enjoyed making these ATCoins and cards and hope the recipients enjoyed receiving them.




Stamps - unmarked

ATC = Artist Trading Card (3 1/2" x 2 1/2")
ATCoin = Artist Trading Coin (2 1/2")

Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope you find time for a little crafting fun.

Until next time, 
Happy Crafting!
 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work. I love the cards made with the act's, such a good idea. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dragons, Helen, especially with those wee horns! I am with you on making ATCs, both cards and coins! Maybe because they are a newer art form, I prefer making the coins. Since I don't have a lot of small stamps, I cut all kinds of small things out when I see them, then have lots of choices when I finally sit down to play!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!