Saturday 22 September 2018

Witches and Bears


Anyone want to join in the fun?
These little ATC Coins are easy to make and lots of fun.



While I had my cuttlebug out last week, I went through my card leftovers [yes, we ALL have them] 
and cut a pile of 2 1/2" circles from plain card, backgrounds etc, ready to make ATC Coins.



In this instance, the backgrounds had been done previously and put aside, 
so all I had to do was decorate each one.



If you haven't already guessed, it was a Halloween themed swap.


I chose three images from different stamp companies, stamped them onto white card, 
then coloured and fussy cut them out.  
They were then glued onto the coins, which were then edged with "wilted violet" Distress Ink.

The back of each coin is labelled with the date, theme and artist, 
packaged up and sent to my swap partner.



Stamps
Julie Nutting - Witchy Poo
Art Impressions - Air Hag Set
Stampotique - Teddy

  I appreciate your looking, thank you!

Happy Crafting!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!