Saturday 27 January 2018

Congratulations

In the last week or so, I've been going through my craft stuff
and culling what I know I will never use or is simply old [still new, but old].
I've even found a couple of things long forgotten about but still very useful.
I've decided culling is good for the soul.
 
I guess the downside of this is that I keep buying new things 
which is filling up the space I'm creating!  LOL!!
 

 


One of my friends recently asked me to make a wedding card for her.
I've eyed off this stamped for quite some time and finally decided I had to have it!
The design is from Pinterest but there are so many similar, 
I have no idea who would have originally made it.

I shaded the couple very carefully with Prismacolor pencils, 
mounted it on a silver mat and then onto folded white card.




The sentiment was stamped onto a snippet of white card with the ends notched.
It was adhered with a foam dot and a little white heart attached to the end.
 
Stamps
Stampingbella - uptown couple BRETT and BRENDA get married
 
Unfortunately, the wedding in question has been postponed, 
hopefully not for too long. 
 
 Happy Crafting!
 


1 comment:

  1. This is my go to wedding stamp. I love how you've used it and it's beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!