Tuesday 4 April 2017

Where is Mr Mojo?

I'm BLANK!
Mr Mojo has gone AWOL and I suspect he's taken his friend Sanity with him!
Wish he'd come back, 'cause I want to craft - H E L P ???

Anyhoo, what can I show that hasn't been seen before?



How about something completely different and not craft related?

I while ago, someone at church was giving away a table full of tree orchids, so I picked one up and took it home.  I wasn't sure exactly where to put it but after a couple of attempts, I attached it to a jackaranda tree with an old stocking.


It has been a rather wet March and last week when I ventured out across the wet grass,
I was rewarded with this beautiful little orchid.  Just the one flower, but so pretty!

I've been keeping my eye on it, sometimes there might be a new shoot, other times it seems to not quite make it, however, I have succeeded in NOT killing it!


Same orchid, different camera angles.




The other plants in this garden are also thriving, thanks to the rain, including this lovely little native violet.

Thanks for looking today and putting up with something not craft related.
Hopefully, Mr Mojo will decide it's too damp outside and he'll be back ready to get stuck into crafting again - I sure hope so!  In the meantime, I'll just go and see if I can find Sanity !!!
Happy Crafting!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!