Friday 16 September 2016

I've got a lump in my throat

I have a friend who adores giraffes, 
so with this in mind and having a new set of stamps to work with,  da dah ..........!!!


This is such a fun set of stamps and I just couldn't resist having them in my stash.

His spots are coloured in purple with his body being a lovely yellow with a touch of golden yellow here and there.  I fussy cut him and then looking for a background, I realised one of my gelli plate prints from the week before would work perfectly.


The sentiment is something I dreamed up after searching for a witty giraffe quote and not finding very much that appealed to me.


I added some washi tape to ground him, before popping him on dimensionals.
The gelli print was then adhered to white cardstock, leaving a thin border.


One of the giraffe's friends accompanied him on the journey to his new home, LOL!

Stamps
Katzelkraft - KTZ168

Challenge
Craft Stamper - Anything Goes


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. such a fun design. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!