Tuesday 12 July 2016

Wedding #1

I was recently asked by my BFF if I could make a couple of wedding cards for her.  Of course, I said "yes" and so I got playing over the weekend.


Without a particular colour specified, I decided to go with classic gold as I don't think you can go too far wrong with either gold or silver for a wedding.


I inked up the stamp using Versamark and embossed it with fine gold embossing powder.
A gold mat was laid under the white and some gold thread was wrapped around both layers which was finished off with a simple knot.

The sentiment was stamped and embossed in the same manner as above.

The insert also had words embossed in gold
[but silly me forgot to take a photo of the inside]. 


As an extra bonus, I added a little gift tag, also gold embossed and with a piece of gold thread attached.

Stamps
Visible Image - heart INKognito
Stampin' Up! - Heard from the Heart
Carabelle Studio - Love

I'll be back again tomorrow with the second card.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!