Saturday 16 July 2016

Awww .....cute!

Just because I could, but with no particular person in mind,
I decided to make a couple of baby cards using some freebie stamps that I found in a box when I was looking for something else.


Aren't they cute?


I started with this one, however before I started colouring the image, I looked through my stash of cardstock for a neutral baby colour and found this lovely green.


I tried to keep the colour palette neutral so it would be suitable regardless whether it would be for either a girl or boy.
Both cards were stamped with 'jet black' Archival Ink and coloured with Prismacolor pencils.

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely, very restful colour tones. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the colours you have used means they could be used for adults too. Smashing images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the colours you have used means they could be used for adults too. Smashing images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen thought I would come check out your blog. Beautiful cards and just couldn't go past without saying something about these two. Aren't they the cutest and I love how you have coloured them.

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!