Sunday 22 July 2012

Weekend Busy-ness

It's been a busy weekend in our household, first on Friday night, my DH and I went to see Agatha Christie's "The Mousetrap" which is performing in Australia as part of the 60th Anniversary celebration of the play.  We really enjoyed the play and at interval were busy discussing the characters and who we thought had 'done it'.

On Saturday we took my dear MIL to visit my dear FIL who has been in hospital recently and is now in rehab.  We left them to spend some time together while we went and had some lunch, and I shopped for an engagement present.   Hopefully he will be back home again soon.  Saturday night we were invited to the engagement of one of my Mother's Group's daughters.  She will be the second of Group's children to be married, later in the year.

This morning I've been doing a bit of blog hopping and found a couple of new ones I haven't looked at before.  I enjoy looking at other blogs and quite often find inspiration and ideas.  I'm thinking I should spread my wings a little more and perhaps dabble in some mixed media.  Hmmmm ......... will have to see!

This afternoon I'm off to pick up DS#3 from music camp.  They finish with a short concert for all the parents and if last years is anything to go by, it should be pretty good.

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend and I'll be back soon.

Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, good to hear you've been out and about having fun! I've really enjoyed your cards and projects using the 'vintage ladies' paper. Best wishes to your FiL and I hope he gets to go home soon. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!